Goldman’s Laws of the Universe
- There is a fine line between generous and schmuck.
- If you don’t come to grips with reality, eventually reality will come to grips with you.
- Even in Hell one can do great things.
- Things will accumulate on horizontal surfaces until they are no longer horizontal. (This especially applies to desks.)
- Garlic is not a spice; It's a vegetable.
- There's always a bigger boat.
- Every employee wants an employee.
- If you build a better mousetrap, the world will NOT beat a path to your door.
- One should always bend over backwards for a customer. Just don't bend over forwards.
- The best salespeople believe their own bullshit.
- Sales projections: The process of adding up all the little lies to make one big lie.
- Many people like the job title more than the job description.
- If you buy a ticket for the rollercoaster, don't complain when you get sick to your stomach.
- Treat your co-workers well. Sooner or later they will be your boss, employee, vendor, or customer.
- There's a difference between development and exploitation.
- Change = Opportunity
- In a democracy, people get the government they deserve.
- There is no guarantee that reality is completely observable. God does not owe physicists a living.
- God created dimensions. Man created coordinate systems.
- The rarest form of matter is conscience matter. Be thankful that you are such a rare gem in the vast multiverse.
To leave your comments or thoughts, send email to: